We offer a selection of mechanical and electronic time stamps.
The most common features of mechanical and electronic time stamp are:
- Imprint Style - Date, 4 digit year, Time, Seconds, Numbering, Alphanumeric, and 2 selectable imprints
- Clock Face - an analog face, or a digital clock face either LED or LCD
- Die Plate Capable - allows text, signatures, logos, and simple images to be printed above and below the imprint
- Programmable Imprint - (only available on electronic models only) the imprint is programmable to produce the imprint you want
- Power Reserve - Enables the time stamp to continue fully operational even if the time stamp is unplugged
While both types of models print the time and date, below are some differences you should be aware of.
Mechanical Stamps depend on die plates to print:
- Simple images above and below the time stamps imprint
Electronic Stamps are:
- Imprint Seconds
Electronic Model Comparison Chart
Mechanical Model Comparison Chart